Write For Us
Our purpose is to write contemporary, immersive well written articles on CompositesInstitute.co.za.
What is even more, CompositesInstitute.co.za is still looking for imaginative, brand new information from article writers like you.
Write for our website! CompositesInstitute.co.za accepts articles. When you are potentially interested in posting for us, kindly fill out the form here.
Make sure you send pitches and created reviews for consideration using the form the following.
- Choice will be given to unique reporting and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions ought to range anywhere between 500 and 1000 words.
- We advocate first pitching ideas to us well before you prepare it!
- We expect submissions as a Word doc instead of a PDF.
- We welcome the use of in-line backlinks for recognizing resources.
- Please send in your piece or pitch only once. Do not present it numerous instances!
Must I Compose a Topic?
That’d be very good! We reserve the right to adjust it for s.e.o., type or just to make it a lot more interest-grabbing. But if you wish indicate one, that will make our task smoother.
Will you update my post?
We’ll revise for content and quality, doing our best to preserve your voice. You’ll be able to review our edits right before we go live.
Anything other than that I should maintain in mind?
Blogs should be created in blog style, with quick passages and plenty of white space. Incorporating a few sub-headings is a great deal appreciated, and remember use only a single space between sentences!
Must I add a photograph?
Yeah! Kindly do! You are going to get even more viewers with a great image!
What about my headshot?
The system uses the email to catch your headshot from Gravatar, so verify your snap shot is posted there.
What should I do shortly after I submit my blog entry?
When it runs, we anticipate you’ll be active in the reviews, answering to visitors’ issues or opinions.
We look ahead to your participation!
Use The Form Here To Present Your Guest Post
Frequent Keywords Utilized: