GOOD DRIVING SCHOOLS IN P-TOWN
Teaching your teenager simple tips to drive is a problem. Getting a driver’s licence is a milestone for parents and youngsters alike, and often a nerve-wracking one, too! Handing your sprout car keys is indeed alot more than letting them drive. It’s the initial in a number of adulthood freedoms and responsibilities they will have to navigate on their own. Here’s a round-up of a couple of of driving schools within the Pretoria area to help you care for those driver’s licence test technicalities.
Smiles Driving School
- Operating in the entire Pretoria area since 2009, Smiles Driving School has a 90% pass rate and guarantees a hassle-free driver’s licence process. Smiles Driving School has various packages that differ in expense range, according to whether you have your learner’s licence or otherwise not, and just how soon you desire use the K53 test. Driving lessons are available form Monday to Sunday from 07:00 to 19:00, and as a result of a longstanding relationship utilizing the Kempton Park Traffic Department, all tests are completed there.
Olympic Driving School
- Olympic Driving School can assist you in all aspects of learning simple tips to drive. This driving school has been operational for nearly two decades and teaches anything from steps to start an automobile to perfect parallel parking. The team will help in obtaining a learner’s in addition to a driver’s licence at an aggressive price and all instructors are accredited through the Department of Transport. Most of the Olympic Driving School vehicles have dual-control system to avoid any accidents occurring. K53 lessons are available over the city on weekdays from 06:30 to 18:30 and Saturdays from 08:00 to 15:00.
TKC Driving School
- TKC Driving School, established in 2000, offers a typical driver’s licence package when you look at the Sunnyside and Pretoria Central areas. The package includes 10 K53 driving lessons, booking fees as well as the utilization of the company’s car for the test. Lessons are on weekdays from 08:00 to 17:30 and from 09:00 to 13:00 on weekends and public holidays.
Protea Driving School
- Protea happens to be providing driving lessons for the last 20 years and it is one of several biggest driving schools in Pretoria. Approved by the Transport Education and Training Authority and offering assistance in obtaining all types of vehicle licences, Protea Driving School maintains a top standard of instructor training, ensuring that customers receive efficient and safe driving lessons. A 5-lesson test package special is currently available and may be booked online.
Angels Driving School
- Angels Driving School’s K53 certified instructors can collect you for a lesson anywhere in Pretoria. Operating for more than a decade, this driving school offers quality vehicle and motorbike licence services. Lessons could be booked on weekdays from 08:00 to 16:00 and Saturdays from 08:00 to 12:00. It also offers a distinct segment service of assisting foreigners in obtaining South African licences.
New Dimension Driving School
- New Dimension Driving School has been operating when you look at the Montana and Magalieskruin suburbs since 2006 and now also services the encompassing areas of Brits, Rayton and Delmas. This driving school maintains a top pass rate and that can book tests within 7 to 2 weeks. Remember to take a good look at their site for many great winter special packages.
Top One Driving School
- Top One can collect and drop you off for a K53 driving lesson any place in Pretoria or Centurion. Lessons are arranged anytime between 06:00 and 18:00 from Monday to Saturday. The utmost effective One blog, readily available from their website, is a good resource for parents and future drivers to brush-up on the test dos and don’ts.
Avant Garde Driving School
- Avante Garde Driving School was established in 2001 in addition to instructors are typical members of the South Africa Institute for Driving Instructors. Bookings could easily be made online for K53 lessons from Mondays to Saturdays from 07:00 to 19:00. For safety regulations, Avante Garde Driving School uses dual-control Ford Figo vehicles for all lessons.
My Driving School
- The My Driving School was established in 1994 and contains experienced instructors who offer K53 driving lessons throughout the city. The corporation offers a variety of packages that will help you find the appropriate level of lesson hours you need to pass with certainty. All lessons and tests are through with completely new Polo Vivo vehicles. Moreover it has a tiny fleet of code C1 trucks and provides driving lessons and licence test assistance for this types of vehicle as well.